2005 - 2008 FOOD - MANAGING DIRECTOR EBLY SAS |BOARD MEMBER OF THE JV |BRAND DIRECTOR EUROPE - CHATEAUDUN - Brand & Factory P&L responsibility for €40m, 100 people
- After a hard & unsuccessful merger of the company into a JV with Mars Inc, redefined a balanced integration that leverages the unit’s entrepreneurial spirit while creating pride for belonging to Mars Inc.
- Reported to shareholders. Managed duality of farmers/suppliers in procurement strategy & in-bound sourcing.
- Supervised factory performance and KPI (OEE, safety, quality, stock) to deliver conversion cost & cash targets. Growth + savings + price increase = ROTA x2 from 6% to 12%.
- Turned around level of engagement of associates, rebuilt a sense of pride.
- Unorthodox growth plan with a focus on contract manufacturing and food service to grow category penetration.
- Avoided major cost increase by renegotiating distribution agreement in food service, from % of sales to € per ton.
- Defined brand equity and media plan for Ebly to turn a mono format product into a meaningful brand.
- Led product innovation: launched 2nd ever dry product, introduced “Poêlée concept” that became category norm.
2002 - 2005 CONFECTIONARY - REGIONAL MARKETING & SALES MANAGER DE/AU/CH/NL THEN CONTINENTAL EU - STRASBOURG
- Took part in the creation of a dedicated «sweet & gum» BU to develop a second leg in confectionary
- Responsible for the P&L of the region (€45m net sales, budget of €9 m), elaborated and executed 3-year plan.
- Sales: Managed 3 rd party distributors (trade terms, activity plan, fees). Established our brands in check-out.
- Managed marketing mix for a portfolio of 4 brands across all channels.
- Managed 4 FTE & agencies.
2000 - 2002 CHOCOLATE - SR PRODUCT MANAGER, EUROPEAN ACTIVITY MANAGER M&M’S® - STRASBOURG
1998 - 2000 VENDING/DRINKS DIVISION: GRADUATE TRAINEE - PARIS / READING / VERDEN