Groupe Zodiac France
Then bought over in 2005 by eSERVGLOBAL Australia (a Guinness Peat Group company)
Provider of smart payment systems for telecom operators – Malakoff, France & Singapore, 180 M$ Rev, 750 employees
- Grew revenue in APAC from €800k in 2000 to €23m in 2008
- Engage in extensive network of high level contacts in the Region (CEOs, CTOs ; prescribers)
- Opened four branches (Beijing, Jakarta, New Delhi, Singapore) : hired, coached, and managed multicultural sales staff (a team of some 30 people scattered in Asia), and gave training sessions on products and selling techniques
- Masters excellent knowledge of Asian telecoms market, complex ecosystem, strategic sales and applications around e-business, mobile commerce, mobile marketing, social networks, ...
- Expanded the business by negotiating :
- OEM agreements with Siemens, Nokia, Intec, Huawei, ZTE, China Neusoft,
- Distribution agreements in Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Nepal, South Korea and China
- Direct Sales contracts with major companies such as Telkomsel, Exelcom Indonesia, Vodaphone India, China Unicom, Globe Philippines, Maxis Malaysia, Chungwha Taiwan, Nepal Telecom etc...
- Selecting and managing agents.
- Streamlined the distribution network in Asia : terminated doubtful agency contracts, collected outstanding receivables (up to 3 Million euros over 4 years), updated prices and agreements, and switched from selling single licenses to using a recurring, user-based billing model
- Developed a marketing strategy including plans to attend major events and conferences such as 3GSM in Bangkok and Macao, Communic’Asia in Singapore, etc.