Senior Vice-President, Continental Sales
Provides secure communication services and information products for the financial sector worldwide.
- New Business/Territory Account Development Overall responsibility for building and improving sales in the French market through a strategy of initialising and maintaining strong client contact over extended periods. Areas of expertise typesetting and printing in the realm of Transactions & Compliance, ranging from Annual Reports on the local exchange to Issuers listed on the Nasdaq, High Yield Bond's, Initial Public Offerings, Tender Offers and a wide variety of other transactions.
- Challenged with creating and implementing a strategy to aggressively grow business and market share and guiding the customer into the new SaaS Era :
- From the outset, I built on existing accounts and developed new ones, reaching a revenue in excess of €600 000 000 in my first two years. Initially a financial printing company, in 1997, Merrill launched their SaaS platform in Europe in 2014, drastically transforming its strategy and their target clients, and turning itself into a technology company. This platform enabled companies worldwide to securely produce and share their most sensitive information by providing for due diligence, corporate content collaboration, regulated communications and disclosure management. (I launched and grew sales in France and Israel with the new release of Merrill Bridge a SaaS based platform enabling collaboration and confidence to meet global regulatory 'IFRS, US GAAP reporting' disclosure requirements.
Embracing this on-line accessibility, I seized the opportunity to develop and service an expanded portfolio of clients. Having educated clients to change a 'manual' mindset to SaaS-based platforms for greater efficiency and accessibility, I achieved new mandates in the Middle East, which served as pivotal forerunners to further introductions in France, Belgium and beyond. In 2014/2015, I collected the highest number of mandates for the company's operating system and received numerous awards.
During my tenure - Merrill also acquired a Legal Solutions company (Wordwave) which I succeeded in launching into the Paris market -incidentally Paris is recognized as a centre of International Arbitration. Coupled with my existing contacts in some of the most prominent law firms I was able to use this to my advantage and sell into the litigation and arbitration practices within the Magic Circle law firms as well as the wider domestic legal community.
- New Business/Territory Account Development : Placed emphasis on new client targeting, resulting in an exceptional growthgenerated by new customers. Created a sales and marketing partnership in Israel with re-seller aswell as agreement with local printing vendor (s) in order to service in-flux of HY Bond's, US listed IPO's.
- Business Development : Responsible for launch of new services in an industry catering to top law firms, banks, corporations and private equity houses. Personally maintained individual sales accounts as well, remaining in the top 10 of all sellers.
- Customer Success : Responsible for delivering industry-leading customer service with expertise in logistics management, price and invoice management, planning and execution.