315 stores, 35+ countries - Revenues 18 - $4.4Bn - 13000 employees
France, Benelux, Switzerland 13 stores - 185 employees
Exec Committee Member (EMEA) and Comité Vendôme Board Member (Paris Luxury Houses)
Managed six direct reports related to finance, operations, retail, marketing, HR, and education.
Created and implemented local strategic plan including marketing/PR and managed full profit and loss accountability for business. Defined brand elevation strategy by improving efficacy of key product categories and service levels. Managed extensive networking to develop local clientele and a high-level customer base. (UHNWI)
- Optimized the Average Unit Retail (+3%) and gross margin (+1%) by conducting store assortments reviews.
- Increased comparative sales (+11%) and Ecom (+13%) by creating and implementing strong profit plan.
- Expanded stores network by launching 4 new stores -2 in airports- and 5 renovations within 3,5 years
- Digitalized marketing after budget decrease, still ensuring a strong edito value (only -11%) thanks to social media reinvestment (45% of budget), launch of influencer tribe (impressions x 2 versus target) and increased strength on key product categories to support the local brand elevation strategy
- Ranked N°1 in EMEA and top 5 global for clienteling results and client experience : high jewelry events
- nterim MD for Germany, Austria, Czech Republic in 2017