(Ericsson/Kongsberg/KTI/Indjaz) - Africa
Full integration "VTMIS" Vessel Traffic Management and Information System. 1300 km Coastal, 20 ports (Infra, Teleco, Radar, VHF, CIP, PCS, IT, surveillance system, scanner, Cloud/XaaS), Managed Services, Training & Customer support.
• Bid Mgmt, contract & EKKI Teaming agreement set-up,
• Management of the customer, consortium and the institutions
• Delivery management of all infrastructure and service related commitments.
• Set-up and delivery Training Center compliant with IALA.
• Reporting to Board Members (monthly)
• P&L Management (Headcount: 60+ in Field and 20+ in Global Service Share Centre) & cash collection
• Accountable for the balanced scorecard.
• Project team management, in a matrix organization with Engineering department and other support functions (services, procurement, finance, legal, … )
• Management of the relevant partners and subcontractors
• Bring best-in-class system and services in an intercultural context, and in relation with portfolio roadmap
• Federate all parties involved in the project delivery,
• Permanently ensure customer satisfaction
• Close deal (166€)
• Successful transformation (organization, processes & culture) from 4 companies to One delivery model
• Met/Exceeded (Stretch/Commitment) on own financial
• Employee Engagement Stretch Target
• Customer Satisfaction Robust Target
• Cost Efficient Operations (-20%) - Operational Excellence in Service Delivery (+15% in Add One Sales)