Conglomerate in Aerospace, Automation and Control Systems, Chemicals and Automotive ($40B revenue – 130.000 employees)
Honeywell Transportation Systems - Leading provider of fuel-saving, emission-reducing, performance enhancement and safety in Automotive ($4B revenue - 6.000 employees)
Defined and executed 5-year-strategic plan, steered digital transformation and change management initiative to establish user-experience mindset across business lines, and led technical responsibilities of Automotive Software Incubator.
- Business Growth through digitalization - Automotive Software Incubator - $5M revenue in 2017
- Identified software revenue stream (Cyber Security, prognostics for connected cars).
- Defined business plan of internal start-up with business stakeholders.
- Built and led internal start-up Digital Factory. Established Agile and CMMi-capable processes while introducing product security and safety. Attracted and retained new talents with disrupting expertise.
- Digital Transformation
- Enabled connected products and services to position faster on the market. Co-designed Honeywell IT Digital Transformation and executed extensive changes in Transportation Systems.
- Initiated multimillion-dollar productivity through Industry 4.0, convincing functional leaders to leverage data analysis in their domains, then leading delivery.
- Increased sales efficiency 20%, boosted productivity in design engineering 7%, and reduced IT operating costs 30% within 2 years.
- User Experience
- Introduced and enhanced Net Promoter Score from -20 to +27 by introducing user-experience mindset. Steered change management and initiated Digital Innovation in the division.
- Attracted and retained new talents with expected disrupting mindset.