Oversee transformation roadmap of business application and organisation along with data privacy and RGPD management. Spearhead project of development, rollout, and operating model of new retail sales application (Point of Sales) across Belgium and Netherlands encompassing more than 1500 shops. Report to board of executives and C-level officials regarding operational progress. Pilot mission for verification of IT outsourcing contract.
* Coordinated revamping of major IT workplace services contract valuing at 12M€.
* Administered crisis management as well as complex projects recovery operations.
* Evaluated and drove improvement for recurring services and organisational audits.
* Acted in the capacity of Director of digital workplace transformation covering 18,000 users.
* Conducted comprehensive analysis of two service contracts (5M€ and 15M€) and improvement plans.
* Steered prototyping of design, development, and execution of a next generation workplace (Future of Work).
* Contributed in various management topics such as strategy development acting in capacity of Sparing Partner.
* Expedited Transformation Business case of "Industry 4.0" digital roadmap with realisation of "proof of concept".
* Navigated 18-month design, development, and execution process of roadmap for business applications integration.
* Acquired more than two years' experience while overseeing functions as interim CIO of Preventel Telco anti-fraud system for transforming/modernising business applications.