T/o 20.7 billion euro (CAC40), 460,000 employees global leader in services that improve Quality of Life. Operating in 72 countries, serves 100 million consumers daily through its unique combination of On-site Services, Benefits and Rewards Services and Personal and Home Services. IT key figures: 46,000 locations in 72 countries, 15 direct reports, 1,500 internal staff, 490 million euro Opex. Highlights:
* Core Business: Delivery of the new Sodexo global strategic Digital Platform for the execution of the entire catalog of Services (FM, Food, Retail) bringing along new leading-edge digital capabilities such as IoT, Chatbots and AI, redefining Client, Consumer but also Sodexo employee user experiences and contributing at dramatically reducing the number of legacy solutions
* CRM and Digital Marketing way forward (Cross Divisions)
* Group Data setup (Big Data, BI) including setup of the Data Governance, Master Data and Integration standards
* Functions: Finance, HR, Procurement and Brand & Communications standard global solutions and processes
* Infrastructure & Operations: Move to cloud, global Network redefinition, Digital Workplace, Run & Support global Hubs
* Reconstructed all external partnerships leveraging on the global scale (global governance, strategic alliances, new licensing models, etc…) generating significant long-lasting value (Microsoft-Sodexo Global Partnership highlight)
* Implementation of a new global IT operating model and organisation structure including the delivery of global COEs (Infrastructure, Mobile, Digital and Data Agile Factories, etc..) and Shared Services (Finance, HR) positioned as focused hubs around the globe.