- South Korea / United States - Houston / France
- Managing a team of 5 lawyers, providing legal advice for all legal matters of all Samsung Heavy Industries activities, operations and organization;
- Management of EPC contracts amounting up to USD 5 Million from drafting and negotiation until end of project, including claims;
- Direct involvement and management in the following fields: Corporate, Contracts, Compliance, Procurement, Environment, Litigation, Real Estate, Regulatory, Insurance, Public Bids and Criminal issues;
- Analysis, drafting and negotiation of all kinds of contracts, agreements, memorandums, articles of association, power of attorney and other documents related to Samsung Heavy Industries activities and interests (elaboration and execution of major offshore oil and gas projects, shipbuilding, including drilling units, fleet management, services and wind energy solutions;
- Direct participation in innovative and complex EPCI projects such as FLNGs;
- Legal Consulting and Assistance to all business and support departments of Samsung Heavy Industries, including Trademarks, Port operations, Real Estate, Tax, Insurance , Risk management, General Affairs, Labor, etc.;
- Set-up and interface with SHI branches abroad related to company's activities and interests;
- Management of the litigation involving SHI contracts and interests;
- Mergers and Acquisitions;
- Insurance Matters;
- Set-up and management of contractual and managerial aspects of partnerships, consortiums, co-ventures for the benefit of the interests of SHI;
- Strong and frequent interface (bidding, contract, claims and variation negotiation at contractor`s position) with major Oil and Gas Players worldwide.
- Development, coordination and assurance of all compliance tools and policies, also holding position in the compliance steering committees of al projects performed through joint-ventures.