Head of Press and Public Affairs Department (Consulate in Boston, MA) Press and Communication Department (French Embassy in Washington, DC)
- Managed internal and external communications delivering messages to audiences spanning in-country public to high-level governance officials
- Managed relationship and partnership engagement with local communities, press/media, not-for-profit, universities, and think tanks, etc.
- Represented the Consulate and the French position during official events.
Risk/Crisis management Unit (Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Paris)
- Coordinated the emergency response and repatriation of 15.000 people during the Israeli-Lebanese conflict in 2006.
- Designed crisis management scenario and crisis communication strategies.
- Country risk analysis to gain intelligence regarding current and emerging risks.
Consultant at Anna Lindh Foundation (Funded by EU, Alexandria, Egypt)
- Developed a 3-year roadmap for the Foundation to set out strategic objectives to maximize the impact and influence in 42 countries.
- Lobbied and developed coalition with political stakeholders and national and international organizations in Europe and Mediterranean area.