- 2009-2010: “Pole Emploi” – Public Sector – France - SAP SD module implementation project - SAP SD Consultant and Solution Architect
- Scope definition and project planning, blueprinting, business process analysis and prototyping, business process implementation.
- Functional specification definition and customizing of SD and FI business processes: contract implementation, billing process (fixed rate billing and billing plan process), customer master data, Duning procedure, incoming payments, document types, posting keys, accounting documents, open items clearing, SAP revenue recognition, revenue and reconciliation account determination.
- Managing 3 SAP consultants, Project management (cost, planning, risk and reporting ....)
- Implementing integration and acceptance tests.
- 2009: TOTAL Europe – Oil and Gas industry – France - SAP IS/OIL Maintenance project for TOTAL – Europe (6 Months) – SSR Functional consultant
- In charge of the optimization of DIP reading business processes: data transfer interface (WEB-SAP)
- Business process analysis, mock up and explaining to realization team
- Defining workarounds in order to minimize specific development. ABAP user exits and routines analysis.
- Project management (cost, planning, risk and reporting), team leading (including tasks and resource allocation). User acceptance tests, Business support in tests phases, Risk management.
- 2009: CEGELEC – Service and equipment industry- Germany - SAP ECC6 roll out project in Germany - (6 Months) – SAP CS and SD functional consultant
- Responsible for the Gap analysis/ business process analysis. Covering gaps solutions. Design and implementation of specific functionalities such as: SAP pricing procedure and pricing conditions.
- Service contract billing with/without billing plan, service order billing, and resource related billing (DIP profile); Cost centers and Project center integration (WBS), Billing request implementation, configurable material and cross module customizing.
- Functional specification design, key user training, integration and acceptance tests.
- Migration strategy definition, tools (LSMW) and execution.
- 2008 : POMONA FRANCE - Retail and distribution area – France - SAP ECC6 Core model implementation project – (10 Months) – Full implementation - Sales and distribution consultant (SAP SD)
- In charge of customizing of sales orders, SAP cross trade flows, contracts, order acknowledge, output and communication, EDI exchanges.
- Functional specification design of interfaces (RFC, IDOC), SAP reporting, SMARTFORMS. Unit test and integration test execution