Electronic transducers. China, Japan, Switzerland, Bulgaria. ISO 9001, 14001, 17025 IATF 16949, IRIS
- Implementation of a standard quality-purchasing organization (Automotive & Industry) at purchasing dept.
- Recruitment, training and management of the supplier quality & purchasing team worldwide
- Definition and management of yearly supplier audits schedule worldwide
- Potential new suppliers: IATF and ISO audits worldwide (60% in China). Decision shared with Purchasing Mgr
- Creation/ improvement & training: Non-quality costs, Performance metrics, ERP, Data Base-workflow, procedures & templates.
- Promote and implement automotive culture and quality tools internally & at suppliers (Supplier manual & contract, APQP & PPAP, FMEA, control plan, 8D-5why-ishikawa, SPC, R&R, Cpk, QRQC, audits)
- Implementation of key technical specification by commodity for audits and industrialization process.
- Manufacturing advanced expertise: Electronics (PCBA, PCB, semi-conductors), Mechanics (stamping-plating), Plastics (injection, over-molding), Heat treatment, Assembly.
- Global Supplier Requirements Manual self-made.
- Self-made audit template gathering IATF 16949 standards and technical questions by commodity (magnetic, electronics, injection, stamping, plating, etc.)
- Supplier audits, training and dev. in APAC area.
- Training book / best practices by commodity.
- Internal QOS follow-up for supplier 8D/SQE assessment
- Multicultural environment & worldwide management.
- Complex worldwide organization.
- Frequent travels in Asia (60%), Europe & Eastern Europe.
- Trainee: Chinese, German, PCBA manufacturing processes, management, IATF 16949.
- Quality crisis management.