Accountable for the leadership and delivery of a portfolio of business improvement projects for major global multinationals, spanning operations, supply chain, procurement, sales, logistics and IT infrastructure.
Deliver expert advice and consultancy to clients to enhance operations in full alignment with commercial objectives. Leveraged strong interpersonal skills to build positive relationships with clients, key stakeholders and strategic business partners. Ensured projects are delivered on time, in budget and to exacting specifications, including full support throughout the change management process.
Key Projects :
- Eurovia, France - eCube project - in relation to a SAP HANA Greenfield acted on the business side as SME / Consultant with focus on Digitalisation and costing aspects in Manufacturing and Supply chain (Reporting on Product Costing and Contribution Margin analysis). Reporting to Directors of Digitalisation Manufacturing (2019-2020).
- Reckitt Benckiser, UK - Acted as Solution Architect, with success in effectively managing SCM demand / supply planning, delivering numerous SCM projects and spearheading new global stock and forecasting reporting processes via SAP, inclusive of end-user training (2017-2018).
- PZ Cussons, UK - Manufacturing Excellence Lead, delivering a major manufacturing, supply chain and logistics programme, including implementation of production processes and reporting systems (2016-2017).
- Bayer AG, Germany - Project Lead for the Supply Growth initiative for a leading Pharma and life sciences multinational, including supply chain model and production planning / process redesign (2016).
- IBM Wood Processing, Neustadt, DE & Wroclaw Poland - Delivered a detailed feasibility study to support supply and demand planning activities and strategic input toward production improvement (2015-2016).
- Richemont, Fribourg & Geneva, CH - Troubleshooted production and planning issues across numerous luxury brands (Cartier / Piaget), spanning subcontracting, MRP, sales order processing, product costing for watches and manufacturing process optimisation (2014-2015).
- BAT / GSK, UK - Led the end-to-end delivery of BI reporting and forecasting projects (2013-2014).
- BASF / SABIC NL / Lyondell Basell, Germany - Directed a portfolio of short-term projects across SCM topics, including development of scheduling agreement handling and sales order processes (2011-2012).
- Estee Lauder, UK - Served as Production Consultant, with success resolving plant output / yield problems in addition to established an Optimise Tool report for the US-based SVP (2010-2011).
- Pepsi Co, Ireland - Designed and deployed a strategic supply chain programme and vendor management initiative implemented across multi-site plant operations (2010).
- Q-Cells SE, Germany - Formulated a cost-efficient supply chain and IT model to fully support production operations, with company annual revenue equating to €800M (2008-2009).
- BASF AG, Germany - Harmonised supply chain activities for the €10M chemical BU (2009).
- Almatis GmbH, Germany - Project managed three SCM initiatives from inception to completion, subsequently rolled-out across seven international business sites (2008-2009).
- Shell Lubricants, Germany - Drove significant improvement in operational performance for the €900M oil and gas division; developed robust safety stock strategies, reduced working capital and improved inventory control (2008).
- BirdseyeIglo, UK - Optimised the entire production process, inclusive of strategy planning, production forecasting, supplier performance management and process redesign (2007-2008). Carve out from Unilever
- Hoffman La Roche, Switzerland - Deployed a large-scale SAP migration and delivered end-user training, involving 16 different SAP systems and APO interface (2006-2007).